Bank Bailouts & The Banking System
- The Crime of the Canadian Banking System: 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4.
- Yes, some Canadian banks were the recipients of a $114B government bailout in 2012.
- And for the most complete info on the Canadian bank bailout check out this article.
- Money As Debt movie.
- Never heard of the Libor Scandal? Here’s the basics.
- Banker Admits Libor Fraud Conspiracy
- From a page that hosts quite a few Economic Infographics – Demonocracy please check out this infographic on Derivatives – The Unregulated Global Casino for Banks <<< site with super visuals!!!!!
- Total News Blackout In Canada – People vs Central Bank
- The Canadian Court Case the Mainstream Media Will Not Cover
- Global Financial Crisis: A World In Debt
- It wasn’t those on benefits and migrants who stole our money – it was the bankers and the uber-wealthy
The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (“TPP”)
From the tppinfo.org page:
The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (“TPP”) is a free trade agreement currently being negotiated by nine countries: The United States, Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam. Although the TPP covers a wide range of issues, this site focuses on the TPP’s intellectual property (IP) chapter.
Why Should I Care About the TPP? 1:33 minutes
What’s Wrong with the TPP? Prominent Academics Respond.
The American economy is not doing alright.
More to come….